Here at Little Gems Nursery we do have some guidelines and rules for Parents and Careers which are for the sole benefit of the children.
Healthy Snack time – children have a snack at 9am and eat lunch at 11am.
We ask parents to send a healthy snack box and also a healthy lunch box for children, that means-
- No chocolate bars or sweets.
- No crisps or chips.
- No fried food.
- No Nuts of any form – no peanut butter. – This is for allergy reasons and is very important.
- No canned juice or glass bottles.
- Children should come in suitable play clothes.
- Parents are requested to keep a spare set of clothes inside their children’s bags every day in case of any need to change.
- Children whom are not toilet trained should provide nappies, wipes and cream for staff to change them when required.
- All clothes and personal items should be clearly labeled with your child’s name.
- Fee payment should be made at the start of each term.
- Each term should be paid in full.
- No discounts or deductions are made for partial attendance.
- Payments must be made in cash only.